Nox Player – Ever felt frustrated with an app or game because you can’t run it on your Windows or MAC PC? The kind of programs exclusively designed to execute on Android devices with no PC versions? Launching mobile apps or games on your desktop may look like a pretty complicated process.
However, thanks to Nox like Android emulator tools, it is no longer a daunting task. These emulator programs can create a virtual Android OS environment in your Windows or MAC, allowing you to enjoy your favorite apps and games on a big screen.
Nox Player File Info
|App size||Windows (406.90MB) / Mac OS ( 654MB)|
|Multilingual Support||Up to 9 Languages|
Nox Player for PC
Both simple and advanced emulators are available with a wide range of functionality. Noxplayer, in this regard, is a simple and user-friendly emulator tool you can use for any Android emulation purpose. This tool is fully optimized and reaches greater stability and smooth performance for both apps and games alike.
Nox Player is completely free and you can access all the features of the app at no cost. You will discover everything about the great NoxPlayer here on this site, so please keep reading.
NoxPlayer is famed for being compatible with almost every Android app and game. The platform can launch a broad range of programs from simple social networking apps to bulky games like PUBG Mobile. NoxPlayer can maintain the smooth flow of execution of the emulated programs without losing quality.
You will not experience lagging or stuttering while playing the app or game on your PC. It adapts well with PC controllers such as Mouse and Keyboard allowing the full control of the Android program on the big screen.
Nox Player Features
- Stable performance is achieved with Android 7 Nougat for a more stable and smoother performance.
- Multi-tasking platform in which multiple apps and games can be launched at the same time.
- Take your mobile gaming experience to the next level on PC with Mouse, Keyboard, and Gamepad
- Macro recorder feature autopilots the difficult compulsive tasks in a click
- Compliant with GDPR for a secure and private experience.
- NoxPlayer is 100% free and is not subscription-based
- It does not eat up system resources such as Memory or CPU like some other emulators.
- Nox app uses your stable internet connection, not the mobile internet plan, therefore you will not experience any glitches.
- Better resolution and sound quality.
- Regular updates keep the platform running at its best.
Although the Nox app conducts mobile intensive emulations on your PC, it requires less hardware performance. If you take a look at the following specifications you will see how generous Noxplayer is.
Minimum System Requirements (PC)
- Operating System – Windows XP SP3/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 10 or Mac Sierra 10.12/10.11
- Processor: Dual-Core/Core 2 Duo Processor
- Video: Works with Open GL 2.0 and above
- Memory – 2GB
- Space – Minimum 2GB
If you wish to configure your keyboard’s keys as per your preference you can do so with the keymapping option. This allows you to manipulate the keyboard with greater convenience and flexibility. The Keymapping function increases the response of the keyboard and permits you fine control over the apps and games.
Other emulators lack this feature, and the Nox app dominates controller flexibility. With Keymapping, you can mark the controls and triggers anywhere on the screen and then save those keymapping settings.
Noxplayer is compatible with multiple versions of Android that include 4.4.2 & 5.1.1& 7.1.2. Due to this support, it is possible to play old Android games that do not execute on new versions of the platform. You can opt older Android version of the game and play without any issue. Just make sure that you select the previous version before launching it on your device.
Supports External Devices
NoxPlayer is receptive to gamepads and controllers in games that allow such devices. What you can do is physically connect the controller through USB or use Bluetooth for that purpose. Nox can run multiple-instances without conflict.
It is impossible to play more than one game at once on Android, however, with Noxplayer on PC, you can execute 4 games at a time. Further, you can play multiple-instances of a game to use multiple gaming accounts. There is also a Macro Recorder tool that lets you record the on-screen activity and then watch it later.
Not Able to install Nox?
If you experience issues when trying to install or launch NoxPlayer you can follow the below recommendations. Such problems arise due to different technical reasons.
- In case your graphic card driver is obsolete, you may not be able to run Nox App Player on your machine. You can simply resolve it by updating your graphic card to the latest version. We encourage you to utilize automatic driver detection and update software instead of manually downloading and installing. For instance, you can get the service of Driver Easy software for all such updates.
- Certain security programs tend to treat emulators as malicious software. This leads to frozen installation or startup complications of Nox Player. Since the detection is a false positive you can temporarily disable your Antivirus or better still create an exception for the Nox App player.
- Windows default security framework or Windows Defender may also falsely identify Nox App as a malicious tool. Similar to the above scenario, you may not be able to finish the Nox app installation or execute it. To fix this, simply deactivate Windows defender, or if you are not too lazy just create an exception.
- If you find it impossible to run the NoxPlayer installer on your Mac PC after downloading it, just try locating the installer and then right-click on the icon and manually open it.
- Go Retro if you are having issues with the newest version of Nox. The older version can be compatible with your device and eliminate compatibility issues.
- High Response rate with less RAM use
- Immerse in quality gaming with zero crashes or glitches
- Compatible with external devices and keyboard configuration
- Execute multiple apps at the same time and enjoy multi-instances
- Consistent updates
- Bit Bulky
- Need to spend some time with installation.
However, the merits of NoxApp far outweigh the demerits, you can notice it in the above info. Users prefer Nox mainly because of its simplicity and adaptability. NOX is often compared and contrasted with Bluestacks and user interface is a recurrent theme in such reviews.
Bluestacks is advanced compared to the NoxApp. Moreover, in some applications, Nox is faster and more responsive than Bluestacks. This is something we leave to you to experience and enjoy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NOX Safe?
when using Nox you don’t need to worry about security issues. The main reason is Nox is not some modified application or any unofficial app coming from unknown sources. you don’t install any app on your Android device that creates a security vulnerability. If anything, your account is safe as you provide information onlytothe Android, not the Noxplayer.
Is Nox Player a Virus?
The core of the NoxApp is focused on emulation, and it is famed for delivering a stable and secure emulation experience to the end-user. The developer Bignox is a reputed company and their products are considered reliable.
The only scenario of a virus being associated with Nox would be if you downloaded it from an Unofficial source. Another thing is it is always safe to stay away from bundleware or addon program that comes attached with Nox Installer.
Nox can be detected as a virus by your security software as emulators are often considered as override applications. You can create an exception for Nox in your security program if it does not allow execution.
Is Nox a Chinese App?
NoxPlayer is developed by the china-based Bignox Corporation. It was initially released on June 6, 2015.
What is the use of NOX?
Like any other emulator tool, the Noxplayer is concerned with the process of emulation. The program creates a virtual environment on your Windows or Mac PC so that you can run Android Apps and games on your Computer.
The function is to simulate the Android OS environment in the PC to make it receptive to apps and games that are solely written for Android. Nox is user-friendly and has a minimalist interface to tempt its users.
Is Bluestacks or NOX better?
There are some remarkable plus points of NoxPlayer that give this platform the edge over Bluestacks. First of all, it is tested to be faster than Bluestacks in many performance benchmarks. The program is lighter than Bluestacks so it needs less space on your PC Storage.
It can even perform well on Windows XP PC due to these generous resource requirements. No matter how demanding your Android app or game is you can run it on Nox App even if your PC has an entry-level CPU, for example, Intel or AMD dual-core.
How many MB is NOX Player?
Nox consumes 344MB on your Windows PC hard drive and for Mac OS it cost 367MB of storage.
Is Nox Rooted?
The default configuration is unrooted but you can fix it as rooted from settings. You only have to go to settings>>general>>Choose On from the dropdown list of Root>>and then click save changes and restart Nox.
Why is Nox Player so slow?
Similar to other emulators, the Noxplayer needs a standard graphic configuration to execute properly. It is possible to experience lags if you have issues with the graphic card or the GPU setup.
The best solution is to enhance the performance of Graphic cards. Try updating your Graphic card drivers to the latest version and tweaking the options in your Graphic UI.
Is the NOX emulator free?
Yes, the app is completely free, there is no hidden premium or VIP version that you have to purchase for additional features.
How do I fix NOX Black Screen?
You can get rid of the black screen by changing the following setting. System settings>>Advanced>>Performance Setting>> Make the necessary change and click save.
What is Nox multi-instance Manager?
Being an Android emulator, NoxPlayer is capable of opening multi-instance to execute your mobile apps and games on PC. That is, you can open/access more than one NoxPlayer screen to run the same or different games at the same time according to your demands.
How do I clear my Nox Player Cache
You can increase the speed of the Nox player by having a clear cache. To do this Go to Apps and then slide the screen to the left and go to ALL, then slide down, locate Media storage and click it. Next Clear data and confirm on the pop-up dialogue box.
Noxplayer is a great emulator service that you can use to play your favorite Android apps and games on your computer. With this app, you can take your gaming experience to the next level with a broad viewing experience.
If you are a PC gamer and prefer keyboard controllers or gamepads you can use them with NoxPlayer to engage in absorbing gameplay. Noxplayer allows customization to better adapt with your preferences thereby increasing control flexibility. Stay tuned with this site as we hope to bring the latest updates as soon as we get them.