Nox for Windows PC, The NoxPlayer App is widely regarded as one of the best Android simulators currently available. By simulating an Android environment on your PC or Mac, Nox App makes it possible to run any app or game designed for Android. Its gorgeous user interface is just one of the many reasons why this emulator is so popular.
Nox App Info
|Application||Nox App Player|
|Supports||Windows xp, vista,7,8,10,11|
|Available in||9 Languages|
Download Nox for Windows PC
Note : It’s the official.exe download for the Nox Player app on Windows. Supports Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 10.1 and 11
Supported on Windows 10/8/7/vista/XP
The emulator can be downloaded and set up in minutes, and users can start using it after linking an existing Gmail account or creating a new one. Nearly every app out there is compatible with desktop computers and can be used there. It’s a versatile emulator because you can use it with a variety of controllers.
How to Download and Install NoxPlayer for Windows
- Simply store the file to your computer, and then execute it directly from there.
- Click the install button once you’ve read and accepted the terms and conditions.
- The setup procedure will begin and can take a few seconds to finish.
- After Nox Player has finished installing, a start button will appear; select this to activate the program on your computer.
- The preceding action will launch the application, which may take a short while on the first run. The expected delay lengthens. You have just finished setting up Nox Player on your Windows computer.
- Launch the Play Store and sign in with your Google account to begin downloading and using Android software on your computer.
If you are a Mac PC users follow here NOX for Mac page to get it on your Mac devices.