Mini Militia Doodle Army 2 – Mini Militia is an immensely popular combat game that is offered in a 2D fun cartoon-themed hybrid of Soldat and halo. The game is originally inspired by the stickman shooter Doodle Army game. Doodle Army 2 allows you to engage in intense multiplayer combat with up to 6 players online. It is a simple-looking multiplayer combat game, but it is addictive once you start playing. On the google play store, it has over 100 million downloads and it is popular among iOS users as well.
In this post let’s look at how we can launch this game on PC using Nox player. There is no PC version for Doodle Army 2 and we have to rely on an emulator to run the program on your Windows or MAC PC. Nox player is regarded as one of the best emulators out there, as it’s light and fast among its best virtues. However, let’s pay little attention to the key features of the Mini Militia Doodle Army 2 game before we talk about how to use Nox to launch this game on PC.
Winning Features of Doodle Army 2
- You can play Doodle Army on Multiplayer mode with up to 6 players.
- Use intuitive dual stick shooting controls with jetpack flight.
- Over 20 maps to explore.
- Broad-spectrum of modern and futuristic weapon types.
- Offline Survival Mode.
- Added in-game friends feature – Now you can add players as friends and play custom games together!
(You need to make sure that your friends are using the same latest version otherwise the feature will not work)
- You can also locate other players by Nickname or ID, and include them as friends directly in the game irrespective of your account type. (This includes guests as well)
- Bug fixes related to friends
Why should you use the Nox emulator to run this game on your PC?
Nox is famed for delivering stable and smooth performance compared to many other emulators online. It has been exhaustively tested with countless apps and games on numerous PC devices. It consumes fewer hardware resources without reducing the quality of performance. You can run Nox even on a Windows XP PC.
Nox is fast and it can execute multi-instances of multiple apps and games without cluttering or stuttering. Experience zero freezes while using the app. You can connect a variety of controller devices such as a keyboard, mouse, and gamepad. Nox allows customization of controls and you can enhance gameplay with keymapping feature. What this feature does is make it possible for you to set and configure the keyboard’s keys as you want to.
How to Download and Install Mini Militia Doodle Army 2 for PC
- First, download the Nox emulator on your computer through a browser.
- Next, install the Nox emulator on your Computer/laptop.
- Launch it.
- Now you have to sign in to your Google account on Nox Emulator.
- Open Google Playstore and search Mini Militia Doodle Army 2.
- Download Mini Militia on the Nox emulator and install it.
- Open Mini Militia on the Nox emulator and start running it.
When you use a PC to run Android or iOS games it always results in a better gaming experience. The main reason is that you can get a wide or bigger screen to operate. This viewing enhancement contributes to better interaction and engagement with the particular game. You can also rely on your PC’s hardware resources as they can speed up gaming performance.
If you have a high-end machine you are sure to love the experience. Then there is more flexibility with control configurations as you can customize it in various ways. All you need is the Nox emulator to satisfy the above requirements. In this post, we looked at how Mini Militia Doodle Army 2 can be launched on a PC device. stay tuned for more updates like this.